These pictures were all taken at Vancouver Lake or the Columbia River in Vancouver, Washington. The mountain that you see in the background of some of the pictures over the lake is Mt. Hood. One picture has the geese flying in a "v" over the lake at dawn. I got up at 4 a.m. to be able to have breakfast with two friends and make it to Vancouver Lake before sunrise to take these pictures. Althea and Tom were a big help to me with taking these pictures. The three of us had a great time. I could have spent the entire day taking pictures. I hope to do something like this again. It was really fun! I love these pictures of the sunrise, the fall colors, the leaves, the water, and the flowers. Nature is beautiful!
Monday, November 12, 2007
My first photo shoot! (11/3/07)
These pictures were all taken at Vancouver Lake or the Columbia River in Vancouver, Washington. The mountain that you see in the background of some of the pictures over the lake is Mt. Hood. One picture has the geese flying in a "v" over the lake at dawn. I got up at 4 a.m. to be able to have breakfast with two friends and make it to Vancouver Lake before sunrise to take these pictures. Althea and Tom were a big help to me with taking these pictures. The three of us had a great time. I could have spent the entire day taking pictures. I hope to do something like this again. It was really fun! I love these pictures of the sunrise, the fall colors, the leaves, the water, and the flowers. Nature is beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
VERY IMPRESSIVE!
Great Pictures!I really like the two where Mt. Hood is more prominent and the road with the trees. Beautiful!
Wow Ma. How impressive. I wish I could have been there. Maybe we can make a trip at Christmas:) Beautiful.
You have some GREAT pictures! I love the sunset ones! BEAUTIFUL! I am very impressed...
Post a Comment