Nate got me this nativity set in Jerusalem. It is made out of olive wood. Adalei liked carrying around the baby Jesus and the manger and showing everyone "baby Jesus."
Everyone had a stocking with surprises and the traditional little box of cereal for Christmas morning.
Casey was happy from this gift from Jenna.
Charity got a really cute "therapist" cup from Santa!
Casey is the #1 BYU fan and he received some BYU apparel that he was very excited about.
Charity did a great job shopping for Casey - hat, hoodie, and sweats!
Jason and Ashley got Nate this book he wanted on teaching babies sign language.
I gave this to Jason for Christmas and I know he really likes it. I think it is an MP3 player but I could be wrong.....
Uncle Casey with 1 month old baby Brielle who slept through the gift opening part of Christmas.
A pretty green shirt for Misty.
Pride and Prejudice and Miracle DVDs for Jenna!
A cute top from Charity to Jenna!
Adalei just wanted to read her book. One gift satisfied her.
Charity was thrilled with her coupon book from Casey and Jenna - free meals, consulting, etc.
Aunt Charity gave Adalei lots of fun toys for Christmas.
Casey was happy with his new polo shirt. I think this was from Charity.
Nate and Misty waiting for their turn to open more gifts.
Ashley got a stereo so she is happy!
A cute dentist cup for Nate.......
Grandma and Adalei.... This is evidence that Charity took most of these Christmas pictures so if there are any complaints from the family about how many pictures were taken of them, please discuss this with Charity.
A little fishing gear for Nate........
Charity received a makeup kit from Estee Lauder with eye shadow, blush, lip gloss, brushes, perfume, lotion, etc. She looks great!
I think this was one of Adalei's favorite Christmas gifts. She loved the little backpack with a sleeping bag. It wasn't long before she removed the sleeping bag and put her dishes and play food for the kitchen in her backpack. What a cutie!
We had a terrific Christmas!
I received lots of wonderful gifts - coupon book, pictures, yoga mat, workout bag, sweats, memory card for the camera, jewelry from Spain, candy, jewelry organizers, shirts, rubber stamps, lotion, organizer for papers, stickers, books, sewing machine, etc. I felt loved. The best part was having all the kids and grandchildren home for the holidays!

1 comment:
A great Christmas as always!
Post a Comment