Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sheree Tanner Family Picture - Christmas 2007


My favorite pictures are pictures of my family. I love my children, my daughter-in-laws, my three precious granddaughters, and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first grandson - any day now! I have a wonderful family and enjoy my time with them very much. Now that I've seen all the missions, my vacations will be to Sacramento to visit those that don't live here.

When we all get together, I always want an updated family picture. I know not everyone feels the way I do but I really appreciate them giving me this gift of a family picture. (Also, I hope they don't forget that they promised me another family picture next month at Casey's graduation and including the new baby.)

From left to right, Ashley, Jason, Charity, me holding Adalei, Casey, Jenna, Nate, and Misty holding baby Brielle.

Anyhow, these two pictures were taken at my house in Vancouver where we celebrated Christmas all together as a family. It was a special time and I cherish the memories. Jason is the photographer of our family and he also captured Adalei at a cute moment so I wanted to share that picture from Christmas also. (The family picture was taken with one timed shot so I think it turned out great!)

No comments: