Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spending the Night with Grandma!

I was so excited to have Adalei spend the night with me the Friday night before my birthday! This was her 2nd time and she went to sleep much earlier than the first time she spent the night.

However, she woke up quite early and just couldn't go back to sleep. So, we had a little snack in the wee hours of the morning. Mo had brought some biscotti for us so we had them with some hot chocolate. Adalei just loves chocolate like I do! It was a wonderful morning! It was so fun to have someone there when I woke up too!

Ashley made some beautiful headbands for little girls/babies. This one is really for Adalei's birthday but I couldn't wait and had to try it on her. She wore it all day and I'm going to let her take it home when we celebrate her birthday at my house next Saturday! The headband is so cute on this pretty little girl.



































From getting up early, Adalei took a really good nap that afternoon. She had been playing with toys and quickly fell asleep when I held her.







When we got up so early that Saturday morning, I made this little blanket for Brielle! This is the 4th blanket I've made. I thought this one turned out great and Brielle is adorable!!!! Being a grandma is the very best!!!

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

I don't know if I ever told you but Thanks for the blanket you made for Weston. He/Us absolutely love it. So thank you.

Macon Family said...

How fun and what a good grandma you are! The blankets look great as well, very talented!