Adalei celebrated her 3rd birthday with her family in California and made her first visit to Disneyland. The weekend after she got home I had a little birthday party for her. I thought the table was cute all decorated.
Grandma and Adalei with her birthday pajamas! They are so soft and warm.
Here's a picture of Adalei with her birthday presents!
The birthday cake was really good and Adalei shared quite well. Nate always says her favorite ice cream is cookies and cream. I got her death by chocolate also since that's my favorite and she wanted some of both so I guess she has two favorite ice cream flavors.
Little Brielle will patty-cake when you say the words. She is so cute too. After the birthday party, we watched the second session of conference.
Adalei was having fun with the couch cushions while she thought her mom and dad were sleeping. It was such a fun day for me.

2 comments:
haha. Looks like you had a fun birthday party.
Looks like fun, can't believe she is already 3. She's growing so fast and is such a cutie!
Post a Comment