I've included some of my favorite pictures. I thought Jason, Ashley, Jenna, Casey and Charity would like to see these since we will be having our next family reunion there in June 2010.
My Shrimp and Crab Louie (picture below)was so delicious! I'd love to go back again. I think the restaurant was named the Tidal Rave. A couple of the pictures here were taken from the restaurant as the restaurant is right on the coast also.
Don't miss the guy para-sailing in the picture further down. He was far away and I zoomed in as much as I could. He went under water right after I took this picture. It's the picture with what looks like a green kite. (At first we thought he was flying a kite.)
The clouds are interesting - wispy sometimes and just over the horizon in others. I liked watching the birds flying along the coast. They were flying north - I thought birds flew south for the winter?

2 comments:
looks awesome, i can't wait for the family reunion
Beautiful! We can't wait to see it with you next June!
Post a Comment