Adalei just had her fifth birthday! I had the
Walmart bakery make her a Cinderella birthday cake for $4.88. They don't make chocolate cakes - only white ones - so it was no temptation for me to have a piece of it.

Elijah was napping when I took the above picture. It is so cute I had to include it without him.

Above and below,
Adalei was opening her birthday gifts. Cute bracelets above and a fun hat below.

Adalei started
pre-school so she was happy to have a new coat to wear to school. She loves school and says it is fun.
Adalei was licking the icing off the birthday candles above and then below I just had to capture
Adalei and
Brielle with the blue frosting and enjoying their treat. I got Rocky Road ice cream and that was a big hit. Now I did have a little ice cream..... :)
1 comment:
Wow! You got quite the deal on the cake. It is cute! I can't believe she is 5 already.
Post a Comment