
This is a picture of
Brielle when she woke up on her birthday.
She was so excited for her special day!

Here's a few shots from
Brielle's birthday party with some of her gifts above and below.

Adalei is now writing letters all by herself. This is a picture of the birthday card below that she made for
Brielle.
Adalei can now read some too. It was so cute to watch
Adalei read her letter to
Brielle. (It was so exciting to see her read an entire verse in the Book of Mormon while I was there too.)


A picture of the happy grandma with the birthday girl....
Brielle requested chocolate M&M cupcakes and they were very good. She also had ice cream with chocolate chips and M&Ms.

Elijah loved the cupcakes and didn't hesitate in getting as close as he could to them! It was a great weekend and I'm grateful that I could be there for Brielle's birthday.
1 comment:
looks like she had a great Birthday!!!
Post a Comment