Ashley made a yummy lunch for Audrey's birthday party. While no one (but me) was looking, Spencer was helping himself to some fruit salad before the party started.
Then I caught Paisley touching the sandwiches! I had to laugh! They were so cute!
Paisley was all dressed up pretty for the party! What a beautiful smile!
I got to hold the birthday girl! I sure do love her!
She was happier when her mom held her though!
The theme of the party was lady bugs. I thought these lady bug sandwiches were not only delicious but looked so good that I had to take a picture of them! Great job Ashley!
Finally it was time for the best part of the first birthday party! The birthday cake! Isn't this just a cute lady bug cake? Audrey has a cute smile too!
She was ready for a bite!
She wasn't sure what to think of it at first.
But she quickly decided that she liked it!
Look how happy this little girl is! See the dimple on the left side?
She was getting into the cake quite a bit.
Having fun.....
and more fun.....
Audrey really enjoyed her birthday cake! She is so cute!
She had lots of help opening her birthday presents.
She did get a chance to play with her gifts some.
Some got new clothes and books too.
There were enough gifts to keep all the kids at the party happy.
Allison was having a good time sharing.
Here's cute Audrey again....
What a pretty smile....
Here's Paisley and then Audrey with her new lady bug pajamas from her Grandma Tanner (me)!
I thought this picture of Audrey and Allison was cute. They are cousins and 8 days apart. I just want to hug them both. I was so glad I could be at Audrey's fun birthday party! It was great!

2 comments:
The ladybug pajamas are the best.
These are such cute kids and ideas! <3
Post a Comment