Nate, Misty and family came to Portland for the weekend so Nate could attend the annual Oregon Dental Conference. I took two days off work so Misty, the kids and I could play. The Portland Aquarium is new so I got tickets so we could go. We had a fun time on that Thursday. The kids loved it. (I received the news while we were there that my friend had passed away so that was hard for me.)
Even Isaiah seemed to have a good time.
| The kids loved playing in this play structure. |
Adalei and Elijah
Adalei was having fun touching the sea creatures.
I had never seen a stingray before. They let the kids touch them also.
Adalei, Brielle and Elijah spent a long time letting the birds sit on them.
This one was so cute on Elijah's head.
I tried to get a group picture but this was the best I could do with them moving around.
This was cute.
Elijah
Brielle and the pretty fish
On Friday, we went to the Camas library for story time. I crocheted while they had story time and activities. It is a really nice library and I had not been there before.
The kids were dancing and singing.
Then we went to Top Burger in Camas for hamburgers for lunch. Yum!
After lunch, we hiked around Lacamas Lake.
The kids were so cute.
The lake was just beautiful.
Saturday and Sunday we spent watching General Conference on TV and had a lovely weekend. I'm so glad they could come and spend the time with me. It was great. I love them so very much and look forward to their next visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment