Saturday, October 18, 2014

Celebrating My Birthday - Roseville, California - September 28-29, 2014

 Jenna is amazing.  She got back from Tahoe and made a fabulous birthday dinner for me - barbecued chicken and roasted vegetables.  Then she made this fabulous cake that tasted as great as it looks!  It was such a nice surprise and I enjoyed her great dinner and dessert.
 Blowing out my birthday candles - I should have made a wish!
 The next morning Jenna and went shopping while Benson and Weston were in school.
 This is a picture of Benson when we picked him up from pre-school.  He was so happy.  He had studied the letter "D."
 Then we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch.
 The kids love the playground at Chick-fil-A in Roseville.
Even Dalton was having a great time with all the kids.

I had a fabulous visit.  I was gone 10 days but it still didn't feel long enough.  I sure love my kids, daughters-in-law, and grand-kids.  There's no where I'd rather be than with them.  I am so blessed.

No comments: