Jason and Ashley practicing with chopsticks and picking up ice out of their glasses! This is a very talented couple!

Ashley's first experience with Sushi and a Bento box! We all agreed it was great food!

Ashley's decorations at the Atlanta apartment - preparing for Thanksgiving day!

A beautiful fall day at Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta.

Jason and Ashley together! I finally caught them without a camera in hand!

Stone Mountain Park and the largest granite engraving in the world.

Christmas decorations at Stone Mountain Park - Ashley and Sheree!

I just loved this Christmas card created by an elementary school in Atlanta: "My name is Santa. I'm from Atlanta. My favorite sode is strawberry Fanta!"

Jason, the Georgia Tech graduate and his proud mother with her Georgia Tech shirt!

My favorite Atlanta stop at The Varsity for a frosted orange! Yum!!!

A cool picture from Stone Mountain Park again. I loved the plants in and around this wagon.

Ashley and mom surprising Jason at the Atlanta airport when he returned from an interview in Folsom, California at Intel.

Carlos, Sara, Ashley and Jason - the roommates at North Avenue in Atlanta.

Cute little Max in the nursery at church can read! He is so entertaining and so smart.

Jason and Ashley with the Bishop and his family at the Atlanta Ward, Atlanta Georgia Stake. Bishop, Kembe, Jeremiah, Abram - so cute. I got to hold Abram during Sacrament meeting and Jeremiah in the nursery.

Ashley is so good with the little nursery kids!
2 comments:
Great update! Looks like you had fun : )
Hey Sister Tanner,
It was great meeting you. We love
y'all. We hope you can come visit
again.
Kembe
Post a Comment