
I loved the bright green rice fields in Japan and the beautiful clouds. It rained a few days while we were there until the typhoon had passed through.

Beautiful country side between Nagoya and Kyoto.....

A view of
Takatsuki from the condo balcony....

This picture was taken from the bullet train.

The gorgeous countryside....

From the bullet train window, I got part of a graveyard on the left side. I was amazed at how close the tombstones were to eat other.

It was hard to take pictures without the power lines..... Another shot of the beautiful clouds....

I just loved this stormy sky....

More power lines and the stormy sky of Japan....

A canal in Kobe after the typhoon went through.

Another country view near Kyoto. I think it rained
every time we went to Kyoto! (Reminded us of Portland....)

Another view of the countryside from the condo.....
No comments:
Post a Comment