
Charity and I had a fabulous visit to San Diego to visit Casey and Jenna. Casey had a winter semester internship with
Deloitte in San Diego. The first night we went to this really fun 50's place. The milkshakes were a hit with Casey. And, he wasn't sharing!

We didn't know what we wanted to eat so the waitress just sat down with us and distracted us so it took even longer.

As you can see the waitresses were cute, lots of fun, and took me back to my earlier years!

So very, very good.....

There is nothing like the ocean in San Diego! It is beautiful and peaceful!

Beautiful!

What a view!

I couldn't believe how many seals were on the beach and in the water!

So cute!!!!!

Breakfast in La
Jolla by the ocean! Great food and an awesome view. Jenna sure knows how to pick the places!

Mother and #1 daughter!

San Diego Temple in La
Jolla, California!

Acres and acres of beautiful flowers! What a sight!

I have wanted to go to
Legoland for the last 10 years. I wasn't successful in talking Casey into going when we visited San Diego while he was in high school. Fortunately, Jenna talked him into the visit and we had a great time - all 4 of us!

I'm sorry Charity has her eyes closed but she has a great smile! Everything at
Legoland is made out of
legos. This little photographer was so cute!

The giraffes were
life-size - what a project with
legos!

This was one of the rides at
Legoland! This is my favorite picture of Casey and Jenna. I have a copy in my wallet so I see it often!

I'm getting hungry just looking at this picture. San Diego's desserts extraordinary was superb! We waited in a very long line and still couldn't decide what I wanted when it was my turn to order. There was so much to choose from but I had to have some chocolate!

We stayed with Jenna's sister (on the left side) and husband, Garth.
Jaleen is Jenna's sister on the right side. Fruit tarts are
Jaleen's favorite! I think it was also the lower calorie dessert. :)

I wanted a bite of
everyone's dessert! What a perfect trip we had from beginning to end! I had a fun time!
1 comment:
Great post! I'm glad you were able to make that trip. We loved having you come visit and had a great time!
Post a Comment