After six years and three months, it was hard to say good-bye to all my friends and a job that I loved. I have all my memories and hope to keep in touch with many of my coworkers who have become very good friends! I had three exciting jobs - senior tax analyst to implement PowerTax for fixed asset tax depreciation, project manager/business controls consultant for implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and senior internal auditor to test controls for Sarbanes-Oxley, perform operational audits and conduct fraud investigations. I owe a special thank you to my last manager, Sean for giving me the opportunity to work in internal audit and be able to do process level testing of controls which gave me the experience for my new job! President Hinckley was right - things always work out! I am very happy!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Good-bye to PacifiCorp! (March 12, 2008)
After six years and three months, it was hard to say good-bye to all my friends and a job that I loved. I have all my memories and hope to keep in touch with many of my coworkers who have become very good friends! I had three exciting jobs - senior tax analyst to implement PowerTax for fixed asset tax depreciation, project manager/business controls consultant for implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and senior internal auditor to test controls for Sarbanes-Oxley, perform operational audits and conduct fraud investigations. I owe a special thank you to my last manager, Sean for giving me the opportunity to work in internal audit and be able to do process level testing of controls which gave me the experience for my new job! President Hinckley was right - things always work out! I am very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on the new job!!! I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment