Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christmas in November - 2008

I arrived in Sacramento on Friday, celebrated Jason's birthday on Saturday, Sunday was our Christmas celebration (since I wouldn't see them again until February 09), and then I left on Monday! The above picture was the last picture taken on Monday before Jason took me to the airport.
I was able to spend extra time with Paisley because Casey and Jenna had to leave on Sunday to return to San Jose for Casey's work. Paisley was able to entertain herself quite well.
Aunt Charity does a wonderful job feeding Paisley!
Cute Paisley eager to patty-cake when asked! So cute in pink!
Jason and Ashley eating Thai! Yum! (This picture reminds me of a similar one that I took of them on campus at the Georgia Tech cafeteria.)
Paisley was so patient in her high chair. I was impressed by how well she sat quietly and still.
Little Paisley was so cute; she moved the toys and baskets out of her way, and then crawled under the table top. She was having so much fun.
I think this look was to say, "Am I in trouble?" So cute all I could do was laugh and take her picture!
This little girl has great balance and was having fun.
I really liked this picture because I can see her little teeth so well. She was playing with my lip gloss and having fun. What beautiful eyes!
Now we make it to one of the Christmas pictures! I only took a few pictures though.....
I thought this cute first Christmas bib was adorable!
This grandma loves books and Christmas wouldn't be complete without a Christmas story for Paisley. Paisley wasn't very interested in the book but I'm glad Ashley read it to her anyway.
I loved this cute cupcake calendar with new creations and recipes for each month. I loved this movie "High Crimes." It was so good. Jason already had seen it so it was merely an addition to his DVD library.
Isn't this a beautiful family! I love those smiles! This was my last picture of them before they left to San Jose. I wish they could have stayed until I left. I was crying and look how they are smiling!
Jason is holding the Pampered Chef can opener Ashley got for Christmas.... These can openers are a must for all my daughter-in-laws. It cuts off the can lid with no sharp edges. We had an accident with a sharp can lid when Nathan was quite little so I feel better knowing this can opener is in use!

Casey is holding a BYU bookmark/ruler. I think he liked it based on his smile.
Weston was so cute. He took off his shoes and then played with them! I just love this picture. Weston is adorable beyond words! I didn't get many pictures of Weston since he left 24 hours before I left Paisley. I get to spend an extra day with Weston in San Francisco in a couple of weeks so I'll make up for it then!

I am such a lucky Grandma and so very blessed!

4 comments:

caseytanner said...

that was the best Christmas in November ever. Glad we could celebrate it with you.

Jenna said...

I'd never had Christmas in another month before. It was fun!

Ashley said...

Thanks again for all of the fun gifts! We love them all! I LOVE the can opener. I don't know what I did before I had it!

Anonymous said...

Ma Can you believe you have had your blog for three years (going on four) now. That's great.

Great post to btw.