Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jason's 29th Birthday Celebration!

Happy Birthday to Jason!







Jason was so excited to get this tent for his birthday! He immediately set it up and checked it out! I think a camping trip isn't too far away now. Ashley sure knows how to make Jason happy! I think it was quite a surprise for him.

Charity got Jason a Nike gift certificate that came in the little orange box! It is so cute! Charity, what a great gift!



Ashley made Jason's favorite birthday cake - Boston Cream Pie! Oh, it was so good. We all got one piece and I'm sure I speak for everyone that we would have all loved seconds!!!



Because Jason's birthday falls so close to Veteran's day, which is a holiday, I have been able to spend many of his birthdays with him. It is a real treat for me. I wish I could be there for all birthdays for everyone in my family! However, Jason taught me to be happy for what I have so I'm glad I was there for Jason's 29th birthday!

We were so busy having fun that I didn't take many pictures. Anyhow, I had to end with a picture of Paisley too so here's Jason, Ashley, and darling Paisley! (You can tell Jason was looking at the TV when I took this picture - I'm sorry I was so slow Jason!)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

We always love your visits. Jason is lucky that he has gotten to spend so many birthday's with you :)

Ashley said...

It was so fun to have you in town! Jason loves that you are able to come for his birthday(s). Makes them much more special!