
Benson's middle name "Jay" was to name him after Casey's uncle Morris "Jay" Tanner. Here's a picture of Uncle Morris Jay Tanner holding Benson Jay Tanner. I think I even see a bit of resemblance. I didn't get a picture of Morris' wife Christi - they drove from Midway, Utah, to attend the blessing. We are so glad they could come.

Above, a picture of Casey and Jenna with their two boys - Weston and Benson.

Benson was given his name and a blessing by these Melchizedek priesthood holders: Papa Pitt (grandfather), Great Uncle Morris Tanner, his dad, Jason "
Nartker" (close family friend), and Uncle Jason Tanner. Casey gave the blessing.

This is a picture of the Tanners at the blessing - Ashley holding Paisley, Jason holding Spencer, Casey holding Benson, Jenna holding Weston and then me and Charity. I made sure to wear a more flattering dress than I did for Spencer's blessing so I didn't have to cut myself out of the picture this time.

Spencer is 5 months old and then Benson who is 2 1/2 weeks old. I expect these two little boys will have a fantastic time growing up together especially since they are so close in age.

This is a picture of Jenna with her parents, sister, and sister's six children. It was really nice of them to drive from Salt Lake City and San Diego to attend the blessing.

A final picture of Benson on his blessing day in his cute little white tux. Weston was blessed in this same outfit. I am so grateful I could be there to hear Benson's name and blessing. It was a wonderful day. Casey did a great job with the words in the blessing.
1 comment:
Man, I miss Morris. What a good man. Good to see the family all together.
Post a Comment