Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Brother Dwain

Dwain and Ami relaxing before bedtime. Peti is on Dwain's lap and fast asleep. (And Dwain says he's not a dog person.)

This is the bed I slept in while visiting Dwain and Ami. This is the same bed that Lafayette slept in when he was in the area.

Dwain, Mellie, and Ami with Peti on the chair. This picture was taken after church one Sunday. Mellie made her cute outfit the night before church. I was so impressed by her creativity.

This is a real mansion here...... So beautiful inside and out.

Here's the rest of Dwain's farm - the other buildings.......

Here's Mellie on a Saturday nite making her new outfit for the next day at church. She just needs some fabric and a couple of hours. She doesn't even use a pattern. She is so amazing - she just starts cutting then sewing and it's just like magic. She'll be at BYU-I next year and I hope she'll pursue a degree to use her talents. I really had a good time talking to Mellie and spending some time together.

No comments: