Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Benson's First Birthday

Jenna is amazing! She designed and made the cake above and the cupcakes below. They were also delicious. Benson's first birthday party theme was a jungle!

Weston was having a great time playing with his sticks........ He has loved sticks since he was old enough to pick one up and walk around.
Benson looked so handsome on his first birthday.
Paisley getting a little treat..........
Blowing out the birthday candle above.........
Benson going for the birthday cake. He didn't hesitate at all and the hand went right to his mouth as soon as he had some cake in it.

Aren't these cute pictures above and below? I think he loves chocolate as much as I do!

Benson didn't get tired of eating his birthday cake......

I sure love my youngest grandson. I've really enjoyed the first birthday parties this year. I'm kind of sad that this is the last first birthday party - unless I am fortunate enough to have another grandchild come along!
Opening the presents..............
Since Spencer and Benson had matching colored shirts, I had Casey hold them for this picture. Spencer and Benson are just a few months apart.
Benson had a fun day on his birthday! It was a beautiful California spring day and it was perfect! I am so glad I could be there to visit and attend the birthday parties!

No comments: