Thursday, March 17, 2011

Impromptu Trip to Grants Pass

Last weekend Nate and Misty got news that their house would close escrow in a couple of days (yesterday) so John and I volunteered to pack up the staged house and take the furniture to Grants Pass for them. Of course my motivation was to see my darling grandchildren. It was well worth the trip. I had been in California the week before and got Easter hats and sunglasses for the girls so I gave them their early gifts. Adalei is above and Brielle below. They look so cute. I wish I could be there on Easter to see them.

Here's a picture of Elijah - he's getting bigger all the time. I just love to see him smile. He is such a happy boy. He's moving around so fast that this is the only good picture I got of him. Unfortunately he was napping when I took the pictures below. It was a quick trip. We arrived at 4 pm on Saturday with the 26 ft U-Haul truck, unloaded it, had dinner and went to bed. The next morning was Sunday and we left after Sacrament Meeting at 2:30 pm. I didn't have much time for picture taking....
Adalei and Brielle were having fun playing and performing on the mattress before church - they looked so cute as you can see. I hope you enjoy the video at the bottom. It is so fun to see them together. (We made the drive in 4 hours each way so I'm not as hesitant to take a road trip next time to see them.)


1 comment:

Misty said...

I don't know if I should miss that mattress on the living room floor or not...!