Audrey was blessed in the church by the Sacramento Temple.
This is a picture of Jason, Ashley, Paisley, Spencer, and Audrey right before the blessing.
Time was limited but I got a picture of me holding Audrey and one of Ashley holding Audrey. I'm so grateful that I could be there for this special day.
This is a picture of Audrey when attending Allison's blessing.
After church, Ashley dressed Audrey up in her blessing dress again so we could take some pictures of her in the beautiful dress.
Audrey went from awake, to crying, and then to sleeping while we took pictures.
She is just so sweet in every picture. I loved this picture with her little foot sticking out from under her dress.
Just a couple of pictures showing Ashley above and then Jason below with all three kids at once. They are doing great!
Audrey looks so beautiful in pink also. This was taken the day after the blessing. Ashley's mom bought this beautiful dress for Audrey.

No comments:
Post a Comment