Sunday, December 15, 2013

Isaiah in Vancouver (11/26/13)

 Nate and Misty came up with the kids to take Isaiah to a pediatric specialist in Beaverton.  I took off work and watched the other kids.  We had a fun time together.
Isaiah was so cute in his new frog hat!
 The morning after Isaiah's doctor appointment, we went for a walk to the water bagel shop.  This was such a cute picture of the family.  It was cold but we had a fun time.  
Here we are having bagels.
 While Nate and Misty were at the doctor, Adalei, Brielle, Elijah and I had a good time.  They colored, painted, and did crafts.
 We left Vancouver and I drove with them to Sacramento for Thanksgiving!  It was so fun!  We had a great time.  We stopped in Redding for the night and finished the trip Thanksgiving morning.  Dalton was born that night and I could hardly wait to get to Sacramento to see him!  This picture was taken at the hotel in Redding.

Here's a picture of Isaiah playing with the toys while we stopped in Grants Pass along the way from Vancouver to Sacramento.
It was so nice of Nate and Misty to invite me to drive with them so I could spend extra time with their family.  It was wonderful and a dream come true for me!  I'd rather drive with them than fly any day!

No comments: