After having an amazing time in San Jose with Charity while I attended some training, she took me to Sacramento and I spent the weekend there. (I lost my photos so I can't remember everything that we did.)
I always have a wonderful time visiting the family. We arrived Friday late afternoon and I returned home that following Sunday evening.
Jenna made me a birthday breakfast that Sunday morning and gave me the cookbook that I love. It was a delicious breakfast that she made.
We took the kids to a gymnastics place on Saturday and they had a fun time. I also was able to see Paisley play in one of her soccer games. It was so hot! That was exciting for me to be there for her game. She is a good soccer player.
Monday, December 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment