Thursday, August 28, 2014

Family Reunion - August 10, 2014 (Day 5)

 On Sunday morning, it was a rush to get packed and leave.  Check-out was at 10 am but church started at 9 am.  We just had cold cereal for breakfast.
 I was thrilled that we could all go to church together as we ended out family reunion.  I have such an awesome family and I'm grateful for each one of them.  This is a picture of Jason holding Dalton at church.  He is such a good baby.
Casey surprised me by getting the family together and having someone in his ward take a picture.  I'm so excited to have a family picture for 2014!  Thanks Casey!  Little Emme Belle was born 8 days after this picture was taken so she is missing in this picture.  I have been blessed with a family that brings me much happiness and joy.  I just can't describe how much they mean to me.  They are the most important part of my life and I love them dearly.  I'm so grateful for their sacrifices this year so we could have a family reunion.

1 comment:

caseytanner said...

Good work Mom, love you too.