Sunday, July 24, 2011

Final 4th of July Shots!

This picture was taken at the airport. Both boys were sleeping so I didn't get to tell them good-bye. I did give them good-bye kisses! I cried to see them go. What a fantastic time I had with them. I hope they will come visit me again before too long!
We had our traditional dinner at Who Song & Larry's. However, we were disappointed in the quality of the food and our service. Perhaps we will need to change our tradition location next time!
I was so excited to go to Voo Doo Doughnuts with Casey and Jenna. The doughnuts were so good! The Portland cream and the Voo Doo doll doughnut (in the picture below) were my two favorites! We'll have to make this trip for doughnuts part of our tradition also! Casey and Jenna really enjoyed the maple bars with bacon on top!

We had fun making crab sandwiches - I thought they turned out cute!
Jenna helped me make chocolate covered strawberries for our snack at the fireworks! She made all the fancy decorations with the white icing that looks very professional! These were absolutely delicious!
It was a very happy 4th of July week for me! Lots of wonderful memories that I will cherish and remember in years to come!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I did love that bacon maple bar. So good! :) I'm glad we were able to go. I loved making the crab sandwiches with you too!