Sunday, July 24, 2011

Smiles from Grants Pass, Oregon

The best part about needing dental work is getting the chance to go see my son and his family. Adalei and Brielle were so entertaining - singing and dancing!
I brought raspberries from Vancouver that I had picked that morning. Misty made two batches of yummy raspberry muffins. They didn't last long.
Elijah..........
We made crab sandwiches. Red peppers were $2 each so I bought a 79 cent green pepper for the claws... We all enjoyed them very much.
Congratulations to Nate and Misty on 8 successful years of marriage!
They celebrated their anniversary while I was there!
In addition to the crab sandwiches, we made rockets out of hot dogs. They were really good and I enjoyed mine very much. As you can see in the picture below, Elijah loved his hot dog rocket also.

Elijah playing with the pillows.....
Two sisters with coordinating outfits - pink and navy..............
A close up of Elijah...
The three kids full of smiles! This is my favorite picture!
Lastly, a picture of me holding Elijah. How do you like my new hair cut?
It was hard to leave - like usual. I had a fun time and look forward to my next trip!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I like your haircut! The new length is cute!

Jenna said...

I'm glad you got to still make the rocket dogs. They turned out cute! I love the new haircut! It looks great on you!