I had to wait 2 months to meet Isaiah but he was worth the wait. He was still so cuddly. I loved holding him. He is just so adorable!
It was the week of St. Patrick's day when I went to visit so I took "green" things to celebrate the holiday. Adalei and Brielle were so cute!
Elijah just loves to ride his bike and have his picture taken.
Adalei is doing great in first grade. She took me to her school and showed me her picture on the bulletin board outside her classroom.
Here she is pointing to her name on the list for an achievement! She is working hard!
Isaiah looked so peaceful on the couch but it didn't last too long.
Brielle soon woke him up and wanted to hold him.
Adalei with her little brother. This is my oldest and my youngest grandchildren - a span of 7 years difference in age. Adalei seems so big in comparison.
Little Isaiah....
This is a glimpse of the cute baby blanket that I made Isaiah. I thought it turned out quite well.
Here's Isaiah with a glimpse of a smile........
Misty with all four reading a story.
Waiting for our special St. Patrick's day dinner - corned beef, cabbage, green jello, special rolls, etc. (everything green on the table - plates, napkins, cups, etc.)
A sweet mother and baby moment....
Misty took Adalei and Brielle for hair cuts. Adalei's hair started to curl right away.
The girls were happy with their hair cuts. You can see below how long their hair was before.
Nate took the girls swimming one evening for family swim.
They had fun.
The kids were playing school.
Another shot of Isaiah.
Another picture of Adalei at her school.
I had a wonderful time visiting Nate and family. Nate had meetings so I didn't get to see him much but I had a great time with Misty and the kids. It was wonderful to spend a few days with Isaiah and the other kids. It was hard to leave as always.

No comments:
Post a Comment