Sunday, July 05, 2009

Post-surgery recovery with Nate & family (May 2009)

Nate and Misty had arranged a family vacation before my surgery was scheduled so they were only here a couple of days during my time off work for my recovery. I did manage to get a couple of pictures while they were here. Misty even brought pizza one night for our dinner. It was so good - thanks Misty!
I wasn't able to get Nate in the picture below but you can see Misty is expecting #3. The baby is a boy! We are so excited and just heard that weekend. He will be born near the beginning of October! I am so happy to have another grandson on the way. Adalei was the one that made the announcement! She seems to be very happy also.
This is my favorite picture of Brielle. She is quite the climber. We were having angel food cake, fresh strawberries, ice cream, and whipped cream. It was delicious and you can see that Brielle was enjoying it very much. (see below) Nate got her right away so I had to hurry and get this picture of the moment!
Misty and Adalei.............. I was so blessed to have everyone sit on the floor in the family room while I rested on the couch. There is nothing that makes me more happy than to have my family around me.
Jenna and Weston overlapped with Nate and Misty for a couple of days so they were able to see each other. Weston had a great time playing with Nate. The two girls and Weston were running around and laughing while Nate was playing with them. Weston loved to have his uncle Nate chase him. (The picture below shows a little bit..............)
Adalei is the reader and she was so good to let me read to her. She was really still so she didn't hurt my healing tummy. Misty did a great job of taking this picture below.
This picture of Brielle below is just so cute. Don't you just want to pick her up and hug her? That's what I want to do. I love her hugs. She is getting cuter all the time.
Another picture to show this little climber...... I just hope she won't decide to be a rock climber when she grows up! What a cutie!!!
I really enjoyed Nate's family visit and it was sad to have them leave again after just being home a couple of days. I sure missed them while they were gone.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You definitely got some cute pictures!