Monday, July 06, 2009

Tonight was a First! Thanks Ashley and Jason!

I just had family home evening with Ashley, Jason and Paisley tonite. It was so fun to do it via web cam on our computers. Paisley is so entertaining! She did great at folding her arms for prayer. Ashley gave the lesson on being of good cheer. It was a message that I really needed as I was a bit down from my day. Just talking to them and hearing the message boosted my spirits greatly. Thanks Jason and Ashley for the invitation and making my day very special!

I stopped at Yo-cream on my way home from work so I had root beer float and chocolate with cherry frozen yogurt. That was my refreshment for FHE. I just had it before rather than after the lesson! (In case anyone is counting calories for me, I only had 1/2 of the small size so I had portion control!)

My activity for tonite will be mowing my yard so I need to get on that right away!


I'm not sure what refreshments will be served in Folsom but I'm sure it will be yummy! I think playing with the dancing, talking Elmo was the activity there and I was able to observe that!

I'm looking forward to having FHE with them again - it was GREAT!!!


The article that Ashley used for the lesson is by President Monson at the last general conference. You can find it on the Internet at the link below:

http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=1b6b230bac7f0210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for joining us! We had a great time. We had trifle for dessert, and picked blackberries for our activity :) It was a fun night!