We opened stockings first. Jenna is always so sweet to make a stocking for me. She gave me a chocolate raspberry candy bar, passion fruit juice, and a rice wrap for around my neck to relax my muscles. I'm so excited to use it.
Dalton unwrapped this ball and maybe one other gift. Then he was off to play and I think Allison opened the rest of his gifts for him.
I thought my tree turned out nice this year.
Allison was opening gifts pretty quick.
Benson loved his BYU hat.
I got Allison this book.
I got Weston this Star Wars Light-saber.
Legos for Weston
Jenna got a pot.
Casey got a water backpack for hiking.
I got Benson the hat, sword, and shield at Epcot (England). Now he can pretend to be a knight.
Jenna got a trifle bowl.
Casey seemed to love his Dremel tool.
Allison got a pink scooter. She was happy about that.
Casey helping Weston and Benson put together their Legos.
My kids were so good to me this Christmas.
Casey did a lot of repairs for me - replaced two light fixtures in the kitchen, hung a mirror at the front door, put a new bolt on the shed so it closes better, fixed my faucet in the bathroom, cleaned out both sink drains in my bathroom, installed a new spice rack, and set up my Roku, Blu-ray player, Wii, and Direct TV connections for my TV. He also took my overflowing trash away and took stuff to Goodwill for me.
Casey and Jenna also give me a Kindle book, a stool for my kitchen (it's already gotten a lot of use), and fabulous pictures of the family, the kids, and each child. I loved my gifts.
Jason and Ashley got me a cookbook, a BBQ skillet, a special hair dryer, a travel jewelry bag, and an iPhone case. I tried the hair dryer this morning and it works super! I love it. I'm excited to try the skillet and my new cookbook. I usually don't take jewelry when I travel because I have lost stuff so I'm excited to use the new travel jewelry bag. They always think of great gifts.
Nate and Misty got me a travel pillow, a food chopper, scarf holder, and a Piano Guys CD. I cried when I read the notes Misty wrote for my gifts. I'm so excited to use all these gifts.
Charity got me a beautiful scarf, yummy caramel popcorn from Epcot, an iPhone case, a recycle bin, and some herbal tea from Epcot. She always knows what I love and selected some great gifts. The popcorn was so good and I've been enjoying the pretty scarf already.
I am so blessed to have such great kids that make sure I feel loved on Christmas day. I had a couple of friends that gave me nice gifts too. Jeff gave me a heart shaped diamond necklace and Cheri gave me a book about temples and a cosmetic bag. Randy and Susan gave me red pajamas and a cute Christmas sign from Deseret Book - "Wise men still seek him." This was a great Christmas for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment