I followed them to the Portland Aquarium and then drove home myself as they left for Grants Pass and home after we went to the Aquarium. Here are my adorable grandchildren in the boat - Benson, Weston, Dalton and Allison.
Allison and Benson looking.
Allison touching a starfish.
I think Dalton just wanted in the water.
Looking
Allison playing in the playground structures.
We loved the parrots. It was a little intimidating at first when they landed on my head!
Weston was so brave.
Dalton and Jenna
Casey
Allison
Another picture of Allison in the playground structures.
Dalton was so good.
Allison
Weston touching the stingray.
We bought some food to feed them.
Weston, Benson, and Dalton looking in the Koi fish pond.
Allison
Dalton touching
Weston touching
More fish
More fish
So beautiful
We had a great time at the Aquarium. It was so to see Casey and Jenna go. I had a fabulous week with them here. We had so much fun. I also benefited by all the work Casey and Jenna did around my house to fix things and to help me clean up. It was great to have them here to make memories together. I love them so much and appreciate them driving so far so we could spend the week together.

No comments:
Post a Comment