Sunday, December 14, 2014

Orlando, Florida - December 1-8, 2014

 I went to Orlando to attend training on Fraud.  I was so excited to go since I have been dreaming of going to Epcot for several years.  
My coworker Ron and his wife took me to dinner one night at Universal's City Walk.  I had a turkey burger at Margaritaville.
 Charity's plane was late so she didn't get there in time for dinner.  I went to Emeril's restaurant (this is a picture of the inside).
 I got her the signature dessert - Emeril's banana cream pie!  It was divine!  (I had a couple of bites and let her eat the rest.)
 I stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights for my training.  It was so beautiful.  The weather was perfect - 70 to 80 degrees every day.
This is the Orlando International Airport.  Even though it was 2 am when Charity arrived, we stopped long enough to take this picture.  (She should have been there at 4 pm the night before but was 3 am by the time we got back to our hotel.)  I went to Charming Charlie's and bought myself a Christmas bracelet while I waited for her.

No comments: