I had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Jason and Ashley gave me a wonderful new suitcase that I love! Jason also called me and it was great to talk to him.
Charity sent me some awesome gel socks that you freeze and then you put them on when your feet hurt and they feel so good. I'm using them often and loving them. Charity also called me a couple of times on Mother's Day.
Nate and Misty sent me a lovely Mother's Day card that was really touching. They also sent me a life story book so I can write my life history in. I'm really excited to use it.
Casey and Jenna sent me a Kindle book that I'm eager to read. They also sent me the picture above on the right with sweet messages from each one of them on each petal of the pink flower in the middle. The smaller flowers are finger prints from each of the kids. What a priceless gift! Casey also called and told me how much they loved me.
I had a great Mother's Day! I felt so loved by my children.

No comments:
Post a Comment