Sunday, May 31, 2015

Timothy Lake, Oregon - May 30, 2015

 Timothy Lake is in the Mount Hood National Forest.  It is 1,500 acres.
 It was even more beautiful than the pictures show.
 This is me kayaking....  I was a little nervous as the water is 45 to 80 feet deep.  Mount Hood is in the background.
 
 I was washing dishes...
 I loved the hammock!
 We had fun watching the mother ducks with their ducklings.
 Jeff and I kayaked from one end of the lake to the other.
 I was so tired!
 This woodpecker was so cute!
There was a marathon when we were there.  Two laps around the lake for the race so I assume the trail is about 13 miles around the lake.
Here's a picture of Jeff.  We had a great time.  I'm so glad I went.  It was beautiful, peaceful and relaxing.  He took most of these pictures because I didn't take my camera with me.

No comments: