Sunday, May 10, 2015

Roseville, California - Allison's Birthday Party - April 11, 2015

 Allison is just adorable and now 3 years old.  I was excited to be able to be there for her birthday party.
Her birthday cake with the octopus was so cute and also so delicious.
Allison was so cute opening her birthday gifts.
Every single gift she said, "I love it!"  It was so sweet.
I got her a butterfly necklace, jewelry box, the Minnie Mouse shoes (above picture), and some clothes.
Here's the necklace
I found Dalton, Allison, and Audrey all sitting on a skateboard.  They are such good friends.
Audrey and Dalton on the slide.
The porcupine with fruit spears.  (I helped cut up the fruit.)
Casey - Isn't the dip cute?
Casey and Allison on the scooter
Handsome Dalton with his lunch
Joanna and Ashley chatting.  Emme and Audrey are in the picture too.
Paisley - I love her shirt.
Me holding precious Emme!  What a beautiful smile.
Another of Paisley's beautiful smile
The adults had a race around the park and the kids did too.  It was fun to watch.  I think Charity won the adult race.  (She did get a head start on everyone else though.)
Casey used Benson's toy sword to cut the cake.
Malcolm got this singing fox for Allison.  It was the hit of the party.  It sang the song, "What does the fox say."  Really cute.
The table was so appealing for this mermaid theme birthday party - octopus in dip with veggies, fish crackers, jello with Swedish fish in the middle, fruit porcupine, blue punch, and spinach dip with bread.  Jenna is so creative and always does an excellent job.
Ashley pushing Audrey and Allison on the swings.

After the party, we went back to Casey's for pizza.  It was so fun to be there for the weekend.  I had a great time.
I spent Saturday night and Sunday with Charity.  Unfortunately I was dealing with some medical issues and she had to take me to Urgent Care Sunday morning.  I always enjoy my time with Charity and wish we could have done the fun things we had planned.  Hopefully next time....

No comments: