Jenna and the kids came up to visit me for two days over the Labor Day weekend. It was so very fun to have them here. I was just thrilled. On Labor Day we went to the Children's Museum in Portland. I thought it was great and the kids really seemed to have a wonderful time. I enjoyed watching them very much.
All the pictures for this blog post are from the Children's Museum.
Above and below are pictures of Weston and Benson doing face painting. It was fun putting it on but it wasn't so fun when it had to be washed off!
Allison was so good. I don't think she ever fussed or cried once the whole time we were there and we spent most of the day there.
The kids liked brushing the alligator's teeth.
We spent quite a bit of time in this little store. The boys had fun shopping, paying for their groceries and eating some!
Another picture above of Allison being so good. She is such a pretty little girl. I just adore her.
This might have been the room that was the most fun for the boys. They really liked playing in the water - watching the ducks float....
lots of fun things to do with the water.....
This was a little ticket counter for the theater.
This was my favorite picture. I wish we could have seen Allison better but you can tell she is there.
Playing in a bus............
Playing with clay......
Playing in the tree house...
Playing with the trucks in the dirt.....
Cute Benson above and below both boys were on stage performing!
It was a really fun day and I hated to see it come to an end. I'm so happy they came to visit me! Thanks Jenna for making the long drive and taking the time to spend two days with me. It was wonderful from beginning to end!

No comments:
Post a Comment