Sunday, September 23, 2012

Random Shots from My August Visit to Folsom/Roseville

 I had a blast going to garage sales with Casey.  We got some great deals on sports equipment.  Weston and Benson were excited with our finds also!  Don't they look so cute?
 Benson, above, was just so cute eating his pancake and dipping it in syrup. 
 Here's Spencer, above, playing with his animals.  He just loves his animals.
 While I was there, I was able to attend one of Paisley's soccer practices.  She is dressed up so cute and I just had to take a picture.  It was hot and she really ran and played hard.  I was pleased to see how good she is at playing soccer.  Spencer was on the sidelines practicing his soccer skills so I'm sure it won't be long until he's playing soccer too.
Jason was working and the kids surprised him.  I thought it was great that he is so happy to see them.  Working from home can be hard with a family.  He is a wonderful dad.

No comments: