This is unbelievable to see Spencer sleeping in the grocery cart at Winco. He must have been so tired. He looked so uncomfortable but that didn't keep him awake. I just had to take a picture. Paisley has such a cute smile too.
Here's Audrey above with her toes going to her mouth again.
And Princess Paisley below. We had fun going to a yard sale and found this cute outfit with the wand, etc. for next to nothing! She loves to play dress up.
I love Weston's smile above. He was playing with another great find from the yard sale.
Spencer loves his cars - he plays with them daily and multiple times a day.
Cute Allison in Audrey's bouncer! She was so happy.
There's always great food when I visit in California. Jason is terrific on the BBQ. The roasted corn on the cob was great and the tri-tip perfect! It was a delicious meal.
Charity and I went out to lunch to celebrate her birthday. This is the Buckhorn - one of our favorite places to eat in Sacramento. This one just opened at the Galleria in Rocklin and we'll be able to go more often. Happy Birthday to Charity!

No comments:
Post a Comment