Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scooters, Breakfast, and Animals

 It was so hot in Roseville and I had to have something to drink after we played at the park for a couple of hours.  We stopped at Sonic and got some delicious drinks on the way home. 
 Casey took Benson (above) and Weston (below) to the skate park to ride their scooters while Jenna was making Charity's birthday dinner.  The boys had a fun time and I was amazed at how good they were with their scooters.

 Sunday morning Jenna got up early and fixed me this awesome breakfast - omelet and fresh fruit.  It was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed every bite!  Thanks Jenna for treating me so special!
 Pretty Allison above....
 Spencer loves his animals.  He plays with them EVERY day.  He gets them out and lines them up.  It's so fun to watch him.  As you can see above and below that he shares really well and let Weston and Paisley join in the fun.

Aren't these two little girls so sweet?  I just love watching them.  Allison on the left and Audrey on the right!  I can hardly wait to see them again.  They are growing up so fast.

No comments: