Sunday, September 30, 2012

Enchanted Forest (Amusement Park) Turner, Oregon

 Misty, Adalei, Brielle, and Elijah met me at Enchanted Forest on Saturday and we spent the day there.  It was a fun place and I really enjoyed being there with them.
 Humpty "Dumpty above.
 Adalei coming out of the house from the story of Hansel and Gretel (above).
 Adalei and Brielle at the key hole from the story of Alice in Wonderland (above).
 The kids had a fun time and I had a fun time watching them.
 Above, you go in the witches mouth and climb up the stairs and come down a slide on the other side of her head. 
 Above and below, you can see the shoe from the story - the old woman that lived in a shoe.  You went in the shoe at the door above where Brielle is standing.  Then the kids get on a mat and slide down a very long slide.  This was one of their favorite places and we went there a second time.

 Two cute sisters enjoying their ice cream.

 The distorting mirrors above - Misty, Adalei and Elijah.
 Misty with Brielle, Adalei, and Elijah above.
 The bumper boats were a favorite ride.  Adalei above and Brielle/Elijah in the next two pictures below.


 The train - Brielle above with Misty and Elijah below.

 Adalei and Brielle both loved this Frog Hopper ride.  I was surprised that they didn't get scared.  (They are second and third from the right.)
Here I am in front of the restroom for the women - "ma"!  Just for me!
I had a wonderful time and look forward to going again!  Thanks to Misty and the kids for making the 2+ hour drive to meet me.  It was a terrific day!

No comments: