Saturday, January 09, 2010

Spencer's Baby Blessing (11/29/09)

Jason gave Spencer his official name for church records and gave him a blessing. Casey, uncle; Robert, grandfather; and Bishop White assisted with the blessing. This picture was taken outside of the church building where the blessing was given.

This is Ashley's wonderful parents - Robert and Merry Lyn Chandler from Boise. They spent Thanksgiving week visiting and stayed for the blessing. Merry Lyn also came down right after Spencer was born to help Ashley for two weeks.


This is a picture of our family - Ashley, Paisley, Jason, Spencer, Casey, Weston, Jenna, and Charity. It was really nice that they could all attend this special event.

A close up of the happy family - Ashley and Jason with Paisley and Spencer.

During picture taking, Weston was running constantly through the leaves. He was having such a fun time. I think he enjoyed listening to the rustling of the leaves as he ran.

The precious little baby with his adorable pacifier holder - isn't the monkey just adorable? Spencer is just such a cute and good baby.

After the baby blessing, Jason and Casey made a delicious lunch - tortilla (recipe from Spain). It was so good! We enjoyed it very much.

Little Spencer was resting peacefully after a busy day.
I am so very grateful that I could be there and share in the special day. I took Spencer a baby quilt that I made - double fleece blanket - monkeys with the main colors yellow and brown. I wish I had taken a picture of it.

No comments: